SBGA211 [ Grand Seiko Heritage Collection ]
The SBGA211 is powered by Spring Drive, Grand Seiko’s unique caliber, which combines the motive force of a mainspring found with the high precision of a quartz watch.
The case and bracelet are made with high-intensity titanium, providing a scratch and corrosion resistant finish, making it 30% lighter than stainless steel and a pleasure to wear.
The blue steel second hand moves smoothly in glide motion, and glows over the contrasting pure white face to create an even more dramatic movement.
It has a 72-hour (3-day) power reserve, and a power reserve indicator on the bottom left of the dial.
|Case Material :||High-intensity titanium|
|Glass Material :||Dual-curved sapphire crystal|
|Glass Coating :||Anti-reflective coating on inner surface|
|Case size :||Diameter 41mm × Thickness 12.5mm|
|The perimeter of Band :||193mm|
|Clasp type :||Three-fold clasp with push button release|
|Caliber no. :||9R65|
|Movement Type :||Spring Drive|
|Power reserve :||Approx. 72 hours(3 days)|
|Accuracy :||±1 second per day / ±15 seconds per month (average)|
|Water resistance :||10 bar|
|Magnetic resistance :||Equipped|
|Weight :||100.0 g|
|Other details / Features :||
- Authorized Dealer for over 60 Fine Watch & Jewelry Brands
- Guaranteed new and authentic products with manufacturer warranties
- All certified pre-owned watches come with a 2-year warranty
- Complimentary shipping on all orders
- Two Full-time master watchmakers in house
- A Full-time master goldsmith in house
- Custom Jewelry creations conceived and made in house
- Gift Wrap Available Online & In-Store