TUDOR Black Bay Chrono S&G
41 mm steel case with polished and satin finish. Fixed yellow gold bezel with matte black anodized aluminum disc with tachymetric scale and yellow gold markings. Riveted steel and yellow gold bracelet with polished and satin finish, with folding clasp and safety catch. Manufacture Caliber MT5813 (COSC), self-winding mechanical movement with bidirectional rotor system. Black domed dial. Yellow gold screw-down winding crown with the TUDOR rose in relief. Yellow gold screw-down pushers at 2 and 4 o'clock. Domed sapphire crystal. Waterproof to 200 m (660 ft).
The famous Black Bay family introduced the first TUDOR chronograph, powered by the self-winding Manufacture Caliber MT5813, with a column wheel and vertical clutch. This model is now available in an S&G version.
MANUFACTURER'S REFERENCE #
Steel and Yellow Gold
Self-winding mechanical movement with bidirectional rotor system, Manufacture Caliber MT5813 (COSC)
41 mm diameter
- Authorized Dealer for over 60 Fine Watch & Jewelry Brands
- Guaranteed new and authentic products with manufacturer warranties
- All certified pre-owned watches come with a 2-year warranty
- Complimentary shipping on all orders
- Two Full-time master watchmakers in house
- A Full-time master goldsmith in house
- Custom Jewelry creations conceived and made in house
- Gift Wrap Available Online & In-Store