Top 5 Fall Jewelry Trends!
We've rounded up the Top 5 Fall Jewelry Trends so that even while you're bundled
in chunky sweaters and soft knits, you can still use these beautiful pieces to reconnect to your own style!
1. Chains: Chains keep on ruling for the fall and now! They can be mixed with more than just your fading wardrobe of leisurewear! You can also expect to see some different Materials and colors entering the classic mix.
2. Statement Earrings: Celebrate a special occasion or just life in general with these attention-grabbing earrings. We adore how fun fringe items are making a resurgence in this century's version of the Roaring '20s! Want to take it a step further? Try out the single earring style as well.
3. Chunky Golds & Colors:The '80s are back, and it's not just in jewelry! This autumn season will be defined by bold hues and lively flashes of personality. When in doubt, be daring.
4. Reimagined Hoops: From the previous several seasons, the traditional hoop earring has been a mainstay in most women's jewelry collections, and this autumn takes that trend to the next level. It features a new appearance that includes redesigned forms and next-level materials.
5. Diamond Tennis Bracelets and Necklaces: Diamond tennis bracelets and necklaces are back in trend, and we couldn't be happier! While we adore diamonds of all sizes, tiny diamond accessories are simply divine. Stacking diamond tennis bracelets of various sizes with a traditional diamond-accented watch is a great look and the final result will be stunning.