1140L PT BLUE
In accord with the extraordinary history and high level of watch making of Urban Jϋrgensen, we are pleased to present our new limited edition of 30 pieces - 1140 PT L Blue for 2017.
At first glance, the 1140 PT L Blue exhibits a simplicity that conceals the complexity of its creation. The construction methods and craftsmanship used appeal especially to connoisseurs of fine watchmaking. While some design elements and finishing are clear to see, others are virtually hidden from view.
This new model compliments the Jurgensen 1745 collection with a blend of our most precious examples of watch making art; the Urban Jurgensen Hands, Guilloché dial, white gold appliques and the in-house P4 movement.
- Urban Jürgensen Movement P4
- Individually numbered series of 30.
- Swiss Lever Escapement
- Manual winding
- Hours, minutes, small seconds
- Adjusted to temperature, isochronism in five (5) positions
- Stop seconds
- Twin barrels
- Autonomy 72 hours
- Frequency 21’600 V/h (3 Hz)
- Twenty-three (23) jewels
- Diameter 32.00 mm
- Thickness 5.20 mm
- Platinum 40 mm Round 3-piece case, with a convex bezel
- Individually soldered teardrop lugs
- Domed sapphire crystal
- Open back with flat sapphire crystal
- Water resistant 3 ATM
- Circular brushed chapter ring
- Hand finished guilloché dial on one piece solid silver
- Urban Jürgensen domed solid white gold Arabic numerals
- Urban Jürgensen Blue
- Hand made solid White Gold
- Diamond polished eye in White Gold
- Delivered exclusively with solid platinum folding buckle and clasp.
- Length 115/75mm, width 20/16.
- Custom made sizes available on request.
- Semi-Matt blue. Other colours available on request.