Seamaster Planet Ocean 600 M Omega Co-Axial Master Chronometer
Case Size (MM):
Helium escape valve
Transparent case back
Unidirectional rotating bezel
Water - Resistancy (M):
Stainless Steel Bracelet
Co-Axial Calibre 8900
It was with OMEGAüs maritime legacy in mind that the brand launched its Planet Ocean line in 2005. Today, the stylish OMEGA Seamaster Planet Ocean 600M Master Chronometer pays homage to OMEGAüs dive watch heritage.
This model, with its scratch-resistant sapphire crystal, features a black ceramic dial with Arabic numerals and a date window at the 3 oüclock position. The black ceramic unidirectional bezel with OMEGA Liquidmetal? diving scale is mountmounted on a 43.5 mm stainless steel case.
Other features include an alveol screw-in caseback and a stainless steel bracelet with patented extendable foldover clasp.
The OMEGA Seamaster Planet Ocean 600M Master Chronometer is water resistant to 600 meters / 2000 feet / 60 bar, and has a helium-escape valve. The OMEGA Master Chronometer calibre 8900 at the heart of this timepiece can be seen through the transparent caseback. To achieve Master Chronometer status, it has passed the 8 rigorous tests set by METAS (The Swiss Federal Institute of Metrology).
- Authorized Dealer for over 60 Fine Watch & Jewelry Brands
- Guaranteed new and authentic products with manufacturer warranties
- All certified pre-owned watches come with a 2-year warranty
- Complimentary shipping on all orders
- Two Full-time master watchmakers in house
- A Full-time master goldsmith in house
- Custom Jewelry creations conceived and made in house