Seamaster Planet Ocean 600 M Omega Co-Axial Master Chronometer Gmt
Case Size (MM):
24 hours GMT
Helium escape valve
Transparent case back
Unidirectional rotating bezel
Water - Resistancy (M):
Co-Axial Calibre 8906
Exploring the dark side of the ocean, OMEGA has evolved its ceramic expertise to produce the Seamaster Planet Ocean üDeep Blackü. This remarkable 45.5 mm timepiece is the combination of a GMT model and a diving watch. It is colored totally black to represent the ocean at a depth of 300 m. The glossy and brushed casebody has been crafted from a single block of ceramic, the same material used for the unidirectional bezel and the dial with Arabic numerals.
A new GMT ring has also been fixed on the dial while the diving scale and OMEGA logo on the crown have been decorated with Liquidmetal®. The hands are 18K white gold and are coated in white Super-LumiNova. In another first, OMEGA has created an oriented screw-in caseback so that the engraved wording sits pleasingly in position. This has been achieved through OMEGA¨¹s new and patented ceramic Naiad Lock.
Other features include an alveol pattern on the screw-in caseback and a black rubber strap with contrasting stitching and an anti-bacterial treatment on the lining. The Planet Ocean ¨¹Deep Black¨¹ is water-resistant to 60 bar and is driven by the OMEGA Master Chronometer calibre 8906. To achieve Master Chronometer status, it has passed the 8 rigorous tests set by METAS (The Swiss Federal Institute of Metrology).
- Authorized Dealer for over 60 Fine Watch & Jewelry Brands
- Guaranteed new and authentic products with manufacturer warranties
- All certified pre-owned watches come with a 2-year warranty
- Complimentary shipping on all orders
- Two Full-time master watchmakers in house
- A Full-time master goldsmith in house
- Custom Jewelry creations conceived and made in house
- Gift Wrap Available Online & In-Store