Case Size (MM):
- Transparent Caseback
Water - Resistancy (M):
OMEGA's Co-Axial Master Chronometer Calibre 8900
The Globemaster is already a legendary name in the OMEGA family. Now it has been updated to become the world's first Master Chronometer, further enhancing its reputation within the watchmaking industry.
Along with a new standard of quality, the simple yet captivating design makes this watch a true object of desire. For this model, the stainless steel case features a hard metal scratchproof fluted bezel, with a blackened Constellation star, and hands and indexes which have also been filled with illuminous Super-LumiNova.
The caseback includes a stainless steel Central Observatory medallion, while the opaline silver "Pie Pan" dial is reminiscent of the first 1952 Constellation model.
The design is finished with grey leather strap, and at its core, the watch is driven by OMEGA's Co-Axial Master Chronometer Calibre 8900, featuring revolutionary anti-magnetic technology.
- Authorized Dealer for over 60 Fine Watch & Jewelry Brands
- Guaranteed new and authentic products with manufacturer warranties
- All certified pre-owned watches come with a 2-year warranty
- Complimentary shipping on all orders
- Two Full-time master watchmakers in house
- A Full-time master goldsmith in house
- Custom Jewelry creations conceived and made in house