Omega AQUA TERRA 150M CO‑AXIAL MASTER CHRONOMETER SMALL SECONDS 41 MM
The Seamaster Aqua Terra is a superb tribute to OMEGA’s rich maritime heritage. In this 41 mm model, the symmetrical case has been crafted from 18K Sedna™ gold and stainless steel, with a wave-edged design featured on the caseback.
The sun-brushed blue-grey dial is distinguished by a horizontal “teak” pattern, along with a date window at 6H and an opaline Small Seconds subdial featuring an 18K Sedna™ gold ring. The design is further complemented by 18K Sedna™ gold hands and indexes filled with white Super-LumiNova, as well as sandblasted minutes and seconds tracks on the dial and subdial.
Presented on a structured blue rubber strap with grey stitching, this timepiece is powered by the OMEGA Co-Axial Master Chronometer calibre 8916, certified at the industry’s highest standard by the Swiss Federal Institute of Metrology (METAS).
Master Chronometer Certified
Transparent case back
Between lugs: 20 mm
Bracelet: rubber strap
Case: Steel ‑ Sedna™ Gold
Case diameter: 41 mm
Dial color: Blue
Crystal: Domed scratch‑resistant sapphire crystal with anti‑reflective treatment on both sides
Water resistance: 15 bar (150 metres / 500 feet)
- Authorized Dealer for over 60 Fine Watch & Jewelry Brands
- Guaranteed new and authentic products with manufacturer warranties
- All certified pre-owned watches come with a 2-year warranty
- Complimentary shipping on all orders
- Two Full-time master watchmakers in house
- A Full-time master goldsmith in house
- Custom Jewelry creations conceived and made in house
- Gift Wrap Available Online & In-Store