BVLGARI OCTO FINISSIMO 103011
The Octo Finissimo Automatic in sandblasted steel pushes the boundaries of watchmaking feasibility: each element has been conceived and designed right from the outset so as to contribute to the extreme overall slenderness of this exceptional timepiece. In the 15th and 16th century, Italian artists such as Leonardo Da Vinci excelled in creating both innovative and timelessly beautiful masterpieces. Driven by the same genius, Octo combines a unique octagonal design – inspired by the 310 AD Roman Massentius Basilica - with exceptional mechanisms. Epitome of resilience and finesse, the Octo Finissimo Automatic asserts its stature as a supremely contemporary timepiece bringing the strength of modern materials to the muscle of architectural design.
Octo Finissimo Automatic watch with mechanical manufacture movement, automatic winding and platinum microrotor, small seconds, BVL 138 - Finissimo caliber (2.23 mm thick) decorated by hand with côtes de Genève, chamfering and perlage finishing. 40 mm extra-thin sandblasted stainless steel case (5.15 mm thick), transparent case back, sandblasted stainless steel crown set with ceramic, stainless steel dial, black alligator bracelet and folding clasp. Water-resistant up to 30 metres.
Octo Finissimo Automatic watch with mechanical manufacture movement, automatic winding, platinum microrotor, small seconds, extra-thin stainless steel case and dial, and black alligator bracelet
- Authorized Dealer for over 60 Fine Watch & Jewelry Brands
- Guaranteed new and authentic products with manufacturer warranties
- All certified pre-owned watches come with a 2-year warranty
- Complimentary shipping on all orders
- Two Full-time master watchmakers in house
- A Full-time master goldsmith in house
- Custom Jewelry creations conceived and made in house
- Gift Wrap Available Online & In-Store