Planet Ocean 600M Omega Co-Axial Master Chronometer Chronograph 45.5 MM
It was with OMEGA’s maritime legacy in mind that the brand launched its Planet Ocean line in 2005. Today, the stylish OMEGA Seamaster Planet Ocean 600M Master Chronometer pays homage to OMEGA’s dive watch heritage.
This model, with its scratch-resistant sapphire crystal, features a sand-blasted grade 5 titanium dial with Arabic numerals and a date window at the 6 o’clock position. The dial presents a small seconds sub-dial, as well as 60-minute and 12-hour counters on one dial for intuitive reading of elapsed time. Mounted on the 45.5 mm grade 5 titanium case, is the world's premiere grey silicon nitride ceramic bezel with orange rubber. The diving scale of the bezel is crafted with Liquidmetal™.
Other features include an alveol screw-in caseback and a grey structured rubber bracelet with orange stitching and lining.
The OMEGA Seamaster Planet Ocean 600M Master Chronometer Chronograph is water resistant to 60 bar (600 metres / 2000 feet), and has a helium-escape valve. The OMEGA Master Chronometer calibre 9900 at the heart of this timepiece can be seen through the transparent caseback. To achieve Master Chronometer status, it has passed the 8 rigorous tests set by METAS (The Swiss Federal Institute of Metrology).
- Between Lugs: 22 mm
- Bracelet: rubber strap
- Case: Titanium
- Case Diameter: 45.5 mm
- Dial color: Grey
- Crystal: Domed scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with anti-reflective treatment on both sides
- Water resistance: 60 bar (600 metres / 2000 feet)
- Authorized Dealer for over 60 Fine Watch & Jewelry Brands
- Guaranteed new and authentic products with manufacturer warranties
- All certified pre-owned watches come with a 2-year warranty
- Complimentary shipping on all orders
- Two Full-time master watchmakers in house
- A Full-time master goldsmith in house
- Custom Jewelry creations conceived and made in house
- Gift Wrap Available Online & In-Store