Richard Mille RM 07-01
The design and execution of the watch demonstrates a complete conceptual approach to the movement, case and dial. As a result, everything has been constructed according to an extremely rigorous specifications and in complete harmony. For example, a casing ring is no longer used, and the movement is mounted on chassis mounting rubbers (ISO SW) fixed by 4 titanium screws.
Features such as these are evidence of uncompromising workmanship. The calibre CRMA2 can be highlighted by unique combinations of materials such as red gold for the caseband with white ceramic for the bezel and the caseback.
Skeletonised automatic movement with hours, minutes and adjustable rotor geometry.
- Movement dimensions: 29.90 x 22.00 mm
- Thickness: 4.92 mm
- Jewels: 25
- Balance: CuBe, 4 arms, 4 setting screws, moment of inertia 7.5 mg•cm2, angle of lift 50º
- Frequency: 28,800 vph (4 Hz)
- Balance spring: AK3
- Shock protection: INCABLOC 908.22.211.100 (transparent)
- Escapement wheel jewels: Rubifix (transparent)
- Authorized Dealer for over 60 Fine Watch & Jewelry Brands
- Guaranteed new and authentic products with manufacturer warranties
- All certified pre-owned watches come with a 2-year warranty
- Complimentary shipping on all orders
- Two Full-time master watchmakers in house
- A Full-time master goldsmith in house
- Custom Jewelry creations conceived and made in house
- Gift Wrap Available Online & In-Store