Omega Seamaster 300 Omega Co-Axial Master Chronometer 39 MM
A 60th Anniversary tribute to one of three classic timepieces released in 1957, this Seamaster 300, limited to 3,557 pieces, is based on the CK2913 and retains the Naïad sign on the crown, which back in '57 was a mark of the watch's exceptional water resistance, as well as the 1957 Seahorse on the caseback.
In common with all three watches in the Trilogy, it is cased in brushed and polished stainless steel and features a black 'tropical' dial, with vintage indexes slightly deepened to allow filling with Super-LumiNova.
The stainless steel bracelet has been updated for strength and features a retro-style OMEGA logo on the clasp. It is powered by the Master Chronometer 8806.
- Limited edition
- Screw-in crown
- Bi-directional rotating bezel
- Between Lugs: 19 mm
- Bracelet: steel
- Case: Steel
- Case Diameter: 39 mm
- Dial color: Black
- Crystal: Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with anti-reflective treatment inside
- Water resistance: 30 bar (300 metres / 1000 feet)
- Authorized Dealer for over 60 Fine Watch & Jewelry Brands
- Guaranteed new and authentic products with manufacturer warranties
- All certified pre-owned watches come with a 2-year warranty
- Complimentary shipping on all orders
- Two Full-time master watchmakers in house
- A Full-time master goldsmith in house
- Custom Jewelry creations conceived and made in house
- Gift Wrap Available Online & In-Store