Seamaster Omega Co-Axial Master Chronometer 40 Mm
The original OMEGA Railmaster of 1957 was a practical yet elegant anti-magnetic watch designed for railway staff or anyone who worked close to electrical fields. Today, that industrial spirit and innovation has been updated for a modern collection.
In this denim-inspired model, the 40 mm symmetrical case is made from stainless steel with a wave-edged design featured on the back. The vertically brushed “blue jeans” dial includes brushed stainless steel hands and recessed hour-markers which are all filled with light grey Super-LumiNova. There is also a beige central seconds hand and transferred “Railmaster” indication which delivers a classic touch.
The watch has a stainless steel bracelet as well as an oriented caseback featuring a NAIAD LOCK design to keep the wording in position. The watch is driven by the OMEGA Co-Axial Master Chronometer Calibre 8806, making it resistant to magnetic fields of 15,000 gauss.
- Between lugs: 20 mm
- Bracelet: steel
- Case: Steel
- Case diameter: 40 mm
- Dial color: Blue
- Crystal: Domed scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with anti-reflective treatment on both sides
- Water resistance: 15 bar (150 metres / 500 feet)
- Authorized Dealer for over 60 Fine Watch & Jewelry Brands
- Guaranteed new and authentic products with manufacturer warranties
- All certified pre-owned watches come with a 2-year warranty
- Complimentary shipping on all orders
- Two Full-time master watchmakers in house
- A Full-time master goldsmith in house
- Custom Jewelry creations conceived and made in house
- Gift Wrap Available Online & In-Store