Seamaster PLANET OCEAN 600M OMEGA CO‑AXIAL MASTER CHRONOMETER 43.5 MM
Steel on steel
It was with OMEGA’s maritime legacy in mind that the brand launched its Planet Ocean line in 2005. Today, the stylish models continue to pay homage to OMEGA’s dive watch heritage.
This 43.50 mm stainless steel model features a white ceramic dial with applied Arabic numerals in orange and a date window at the 3 o’clock position. The orange ceramic unidirectional bezel includes a diving scale filled with liquid ceramic and Super-LumiNova.
Other features include an alveol screw-in caseback and an integrated stainless steel bracelet with patented extendable foldover clasp and diver extension.
The watch is water resistant to 600 metres / 2000 feet / 60 bar and has a helium-escape valve. The OMEGA Master Chronometer calibre 8900 at the heart of this timepiece can be seen through the transparent caseback. To achieve Master Chronometer status, it has passed the 8 rigorous tests set by METAS (The Swiss Federal Institute of Metrology).
All OMEGA watches are delivered with a 5-year warranty that covers the repair of any material or manufacturing defects. Please refer to the operating instructions for specific information about the warranty conditions and restrictions.
- Between lugs: 21 mm
- Bracelet: steel
- Case: Steel
- Case diameter: 43.5 mm
- Dial colour: White
- Crystal: Domed scratch‑resistant sapphire crystal with anti‑reflective treatment on both sides
- Water resistance: 60 bar (600 metres / 2000 feet)
- Authorized Dealer for over 60 Fine Watch & Jewelry Brands
- Guaranteed new and authentic products with manufacturer warranties
- All certified pre-owned watches come with a 2-year warranty
- Complimentary shipping on all orders
- Two Full-time master watchmakers in house
- A Full-time master goldsmith in house
- Custom Jewelry creations conceived and made in house
- Gift Wrap Available Online & In-Store