Omega Seamaster Railmaster Omega Co-Axial Master Chronometer 40 MM
The original OMEGA Railmaster of 1957 was a simple, practical, yet elegant watch designed for railway staff or anyone who worked close to electrical fields. Today, that spirit of innovation has been carried over into an updated model which enhances the Railmaster¡¯s capabilities yet again.
The 40mm symmetrical case is made from stainless steel with a wave-edged design featured on the back. The vertically brushed black dial includes brushed stainless steel hands and recessed hour-markers which are all filled with ¡°vintage¡± Super-LumiNova. There is also a transferred beige ¡°Railmaster¡± indication which delivers a classic touch.
The watch has a fully brushed and integrated stainless steel bracelet and the oriented caseback features a NAIAD LOCK design (patent pending) to keep the wording upright. The watch is driven by the OMEGA Co-Axial Master Chronometer Calibre 8806. Certified at the industry¡¯s highest standard by the Swiss Federal Institute of Metrology (METAS) and able to withstand magnetism of 15,000 gauss, this Railmaster model recalls the superb anti-magnetic qualities of its predecessor.
- Authorized Dealer for over 60 Fine Watch & Jewelry Brands
- Guaranteed new and authentic products with manufacturer warranties
- All certified pre-owned watches come with a 2-year warranty
- Complimentary shipping on all orders
- Two Full-time master watchmakers in house
- A Full-time master goldsmith in house
- Custom Jewelry creations conceived and made in house
- Gift Wrap Available Online & In-Store